cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chuckff

FTP to Onedrive help

Hey all,

I am using the FTP to OneDrive template and it is definitely working as intended.
Alas I need to make it be bit smarter as well as overcome the 50mb limit. 
I cant seem to get the chunking option to appear or does it actually show up? 

following this guide https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/connectors/connectors-create-api-ftp

• FTP triggers don't support chunking. When requesting file content, triggers select only files that are 50 MB or smaller. To get files larger than 50 MB, follow this pattern:

• Use an FTP trigger that returns file properties, such as When a file is added or modified (properties only).

• Follow the trigger with the FTP Get file content action, which reads the complete file and implicitly uses chunking.

Ideally the flow would remove the files after transferring to OneDrive. I cant seem to wrap my head around when in the flow the ftp delete should occur or how to fill out the options.  
I am still brand new to Automation so if I missed a better template or a guide let me know.

2 REPLIES 2
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

You should just have to change the trigger to the action "When a file is added or modified (properties only)." then get have a follow up action "Get file content" to get this to work. I would recommend setting up your flow with those actions and it should work.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

chuckff

Thanks Alex: 
So I may need some clarification.
The base template has two steps [when a file is modified ] > [create file]
[when a file is modified ] > [get file content] >[create file]
I set the above flow up and when you drop a large file into the monitored folder it just ignores it.

Is this how I configure the get file content dynamic trigger?

https://imgur.com/a/M1bb87M 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,937)