cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Failed flows to show as succeeded after they have ran successfully

It would be great if when you have ran a failed flow that ran successfully that the failed line entry became successful. I had a list of over 20 failed flow entries that I had to resubmit which after clicking the first few became difficult to manage what ones I had clicked and what ones I hadn't resulting in a lot of double clicking on ones that were already submitted. Very fiddly and annoying after spending a good hour on something that could have taken me about 10-20 minutes max. Hate to think if this was a regular occurence how much of an inconvenience that it would be. Please improve the suceeded and failed reporting to avoid this happening again! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Failed flows to show as succeeded after they have ran successfully

Hi @Basic_User007,

If you have any good ideas or suggestions to improve Flow and let it give a better experience, please consider submit this as an idea in the Microsoft Flow idea forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Basic_User007

I think you are referring to using a Terminate Action and flipping it to "Succeeded" instead of failed.

Please see below method on how to change a fail, to a happy fail 😉 - The flow did it's job and was meant to end in this way.

Capture-027.png

The Flow results would show as follows:Capture-028.png

Please mark with thumbs up if you found it helpful!

Alan

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Basic_User007,

If you have any good ideas or suggestions to improve Flow and let it give a better experience, please consider submit this as an idea in the Microsoft Flow idea forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hi Alan, 

Thanks for your reply and apologies for not being clear. I was referring to the run history of a flow resulting in failed. When you have multiple failed flows it is difficult to ensure you resubmit all failed flows so you can capture data or run as required. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (12,760)