cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Failure with "Notify co-workers about running late to a meeting" flow

Hi All, I am trying to use the "Notify co-workers about running late to a meeting" flow (https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/galleries/public/templates/7a760a57d5fc46ef93556f911a1d2f0b/noti...). The Microsoft description says this flow is a "plug and play" type of flow, but I can't get it to run successfully. Every time I try to run it, I'm told the "Clean up events" section. Any help will be appreciated!
5 REPLIES 5
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

What’s the error message on the section Clean up event?

Could you share more details on your scenario?

I have tried the flow template you mentioned, it seems that the step Clean up event always returns error message The 'from' property value in the 'query' action inputs is of type 'Null'. The value must be an array.

Are you getting the same error with me? Please feel free post back with more details on your scenario.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yes i am getting the same report as you mabel.

How did you cure it?

cennetessimus

Hello,

I have the exact same error as was mentioned above. Did anybody find a solution to this?

Thanks,

Kenneth

I'm searching for the resolution to this same issue.  Has anyone been able to get this flow working?

Hi @v-yamao-msft

I am having exactly this error you described. Can't even find any property item within the output of previous sequence, which is entering into "Clean up events" part as its input. 

Please, do you have any idea what I can do with it? 
Thank you very much in advance. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,385)