cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Fetch Key and Value of Array in Microsoft Flow

Hi All, I have an array in MS Flow and I want to retrieve it in the next step . How do I achive that ? My Array in a FLOW is : [ { "Key1": "Value1" }, { "Key2": "Value2" }, { "Key3": "Value3" }, { "Key4": "Value4" }, { "Key5": "Value5" }, { "Key6": "Value6" }, { "Key7": "Value7" } ] I am using below variable which is giving Null ( blank 😞 variables('MyValues')?[0]?[body('Get_Method')?['Key1']?['Value']] Please assist. Regards, KBDotnet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Fetch Key and Value of Array in Microsoft Flow

Hi @KBdotnet ,

If you want to get the value of Key1, consider using the following expression:

8.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

@KBdotnet 

You can create a array variable in flow and then you can use append to array action to set value to that.

Once you append the array output to the variable you can use it in next actions directly by selecting the variable wherever required.

If this information helps you, please hit the like button and mark the solution as resolved, so that it will help other users in future.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KBdotnet ,

If you want to get the value of Key1, consider using the following expression:

8.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (6,224)