cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kelzana
Regular Visitor

Filter Array result size that exceeded

I have a list on sharepoint with manager's personal number (string) with 17 records

I need to filter a csv file with 25000 records, to get the ones that have managers with the list personal number(string).

I made the CSV map and turned it into JSON .

I did a get on the list and got the records

I have a loop in the list(personal number) and Filter Array inside the loop but Filter array exceeded the maximum value '209715200' bytes allowed

I'm trying to use Filter Array because a loop inside a loop runs forever

Is it possible to make this filter using power automate?

Kelzana_0-1633812839970.pngKelzana_1-1633812867925.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DamoBird365
Super User
Super User

Hi @Kelzana 

If I have understood, you are attemping an Except or Left Join?  I have written an article here https://www.damobird365.com/efficien-union-except-and-intersect-great-method/ on how to do this with just a filter action.  Please let me know if this helps?

Please consider accepting my answer as a solution if it helps to solve your problem.

Cheers
Damien

Please take a look and subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more Power Platform ideas and concepts, or take a look at my website. Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DamoBird365
Super User
Super User

Hi @Kelzana 

If I have understood, you are attemping an Except or Left Join?  I have written an article here https://www.damobird365.com/efficien-union-except-and-intersect-great-method/ on how to do this with just a filter action.  Please let me know if this helps?

Please consider accepting my answer as a solution if it helps to solve your problem.

Cheers
Damien

Please take a look and subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more Power Platform ideas and concepts, or take a look at my website. Thanks

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,842)