cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow Demo Expiry

Hi,

I've developed some Flows to automate some internal processes that were otherwise carried out manually by someone else.

In order to share these Flows I activated the Flows trial and shared them (thus moving them from My Flows to Team Flows).

However, this has been an iterative process and my trial is due to expire before I can demo it to the user who wishes to utilise these Flows.

Does anyone know what will happen to these Flows when my trail expires? Will I still be able to access and edit them?

Are there any other changes I should be aware of when my trial ends?

Thanks, Calvin

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Flow Demo Expiry

Hi @Anonymous this happened to me when I created a new environment (which I then discovered was a trial) rather than using my company's environment. If I recall correctly, the flows stopped working at the end of the trial and I had to re-build them while in the company's environment. Do you have a company enviroment you can use? Sorry, that's not really what you wanted to hear.

Rob
Los Gallardos

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,384)