cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Flow Triggers only once a hour

I recently started using Flows and started facing this problem for my first flow written. My current flow is running only once a hour and as per my plan ( https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=2085130&clcid=0x409%20) my flow should trigger every 5 minutes. 

The main objective my flow is to send out an email in case if specific responses are selected in Microsoft Forms. Is there anything that I need to fix in my flow so it triggers every 5 minutes?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Flow Triggers only once a hour

Hi @RaviH,

Could you tell me what's the trigger you are using? According to your requirement, I assume you are using When a survey is submitted, but you also want to trigger it every 5 minutes, so I am not quite sure about it.

If you are using the When a survey is submitted, it will trigger the Flow as soon as someone submits a survey, sometimes it will delay because of the server or call limitation, but it is not only triggered once every 5 minutes.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

Thanks for your response!

Yes, I'm using the option when a survey is submitted. In the current scenario, my flow doesn't run immediately when a response is submitted. It accumulates all the responses in every hour and the flow triggers hourly. In this way, whatever responses are submitted during the past one hour they get triggered. 

Could you advise if I can have my flow running every 5 minutes as per my plan?

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RaviH,

I don't think the issue isn't influenced by the Plan, because I have tested on my side that using an account with a free trial to test that submit a survey to trigger the Flow, the Flow will be fired immediately.

Are you using Microsoft Form Pro? If not, you can turn on this feature in the Microsoft Office 365 Admin center:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/forms-pro/get-started

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (10,381)