cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IanWall
Frequent Visitor

Flow automatically disables after failures - but what failures?

Hi all,

Recently I've had a number of Flows that have automatically turned off after a number of failures ("Alert! We've disabled one of your flows" is the email that I get), but as some of the flows are critical, I need to understand what is going on here.

As an example, a flow was shut off on 29 September at 11:48, after (if I've read the email correctly) more than 10 failures. However, looking at flow history, the most recent failure was 4 September, more than three weeks earlier. What is going on here?

Question 1: When this happens, what precisely is being measured and over what time period? If it is pure failures, then why the delay? Alternatively, in the above example, multiple instances of the flow are still running, could this be the cause? and if so, why does the alert email not make this clear?

Question 2: Is it possible to switch this functionality off? I'm quite comfortable with an alert to say that a particular flow has an issue, but I really don't want anything turned off without my input - this is not a helpful feature for an automation tool.

Hope someone can help!

Many thanks,

Ian 

1 REPLY 1
FCGALLEG
Community Support
Community Support

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,558)