Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eugene-CHN
Helper II
Helper II

Flow based on list dont triggered

Hi, guys. 

I found some issues with efficiency of flow.

I have a flow that based of creating and modifying sharepoint list and this flow change access for this item with API REST.

But when I change an item flow didn't triggered in Run History. And this try i can see in Checks (No new data)

But in this item was changed one main field. When I change 2-3 field flow triggered good.

How to fix it? It is very important to trigger every changes as soon as possible without delay due to the access changes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

SharePoint has a 600 API Calls per Second throttling limit, this includes both sending and receiving. So for each record being queried, you may have 2, 3 or more API call returns depending on your query structure and composition. To ensure that you do not cross this threshold, you should add a delay to your Flows and/or use Filter Arrays to reduce the API footprint.

new-action0

Additional Reading: 

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Brad_Groux
Super User II
Super User II

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

thanks for your advice, here u can find my flow with API REST code, that triggered after item modifying.

When I go to Run history a lot of flow skipped and my flow didn't change access options.

4242323.JPG232332.JPG

SharePoint has a 600 API Calls per Second throttling limit, this includes both sending and receiving. So for each record being queried, you may have 2, 3 or more API call returns depending on your query structure and composition. To ensure that you do not cross this threshold, you should add a delay to your Flows and/or use Filter Arrays to reduce the API footprint.

new-action0

Additional Reading: 

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (36,872)