cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
j0s03w8
Level: Power Up

Flow between flagged messages in Outlook to create task in Planner creating duplicate tasks

Hello, I am totally new to flow but I am using a flow that creates a task in Planner when I flag a message and put in a specific folder. The problem is that my tasks get duplicated multiple times - I see in the community how to fix in other platforms but not this specifically. I used the template "Create planner tasks for flagged emails in Office 365" I don't know how to attach a picture to this request.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow between flagged messages in Outlook to create task in Planner creating duplicate tasks

Hi @j0s03w8,

According to your description, I have started a flow from the template “Create planner tasks for flagged emails in Office 365” you mentioned.

However, the issue that the tasks get duplicated multiple times doesn’t occur on my side.

The flow will be triggered only one time when an email is flagged and one task will be created in Planner.

Could you try again with it?

Please feel free post back if you are still having the issue.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
codoube
Level: Power Up

Re: Flow between flagged messages in Outlook to create task in Planner creating duplicate tasks

i got the same issue,

whenever i answer or receive a followup of the same mail conversation as the flagged e-mail, i got another task created .

seems like answering or receiving a mail with the same subject is similar as  flagging a new email .

i suppose that @j0s03w8  is referring to this issue,

best regards,

>