cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow doesn't work beyond testing

Hi everyone,

I've created a simple flow which e-mails me key responses to an Office 365 form once a new reply has been submitted. Everything works like a charm when I update the flow and test it when promted "To see it work now, submit a new response to the selected form."; however I can't get it to work beyond this one successful test! Not sure what might be wrong,any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you please share more details about the flow configuration?
For Office 365 Form, do you mean the Microsoft Forms?

There are some known issues when working the Form trigger.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Michael,

Yes, I meant Microsoft Forms -- apologies for the misnomer.

Here's a screenshot of my flow: https://res.cloudinary.com/drkfqw5zy/image/upload/v1505735566/flow_pq0xuc.png

As you can see, if two conditions are met (a response is submitted by a *researcher* from the *School of Divinity*), I should receive an e-mail containing the responder's e-mail address, as well as a summary of their answers. The e-mail also contains an attachment with similar details (do let me know if you need a screenshot of these as well).

The flow works well ONCE after each time I update it (it seems to be in test mode, saying "To see it work now, perform the starting action."), after which it goes completely quiet -- it doesn't fail but simply doesn't seem to run.

Best wishes,

Ewa 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (31,398)