Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kzaidi
Helper I
Helper I

Flow doesnt get List Attachments

Hi all,

I am having a weird issue where my flow is working absolutely fine in another tenant but not in main(default) tenant. 

The flow picks up the attachment file present in a SharePoint, submitted by the user from a power app and saves it into a folder on the same SharePoint site where the list resides. 

The problem is: "Get attachment content" block gets "null". It does create the file with the same name as the attachment but there is nothing in the file that is, it doesn't export contents of the file. Any idea/suggestion on what could be wrong here. This exact same flow is working in out test tenant 😕

ss1.pngss2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kzaidi :

I noticed that ‘Get attachment content’ has enabled the 'static result' function.The point is enabling static results on an action doesn't run the action, but returns the mock data instead.

So,I advice you to turn off the static result function:

1.JPG2.JPG

Best Regards,

Bof

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kzaidi :

I noticed that ‘Get attachment content’ has enabled the 'static result' function.The point is enabling static results on an action doesn't run the action, but returns the mock data instead.

So,I advice you to turn off the static result function:

1.JPG2.JPG

Best Regards,

Bof

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,170)