cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
triston1000
Frequent Visitor

Flow for Adding a Phone Call to Dynamics on an Opportunity and then recieiving a notification

Hi,

I am setting up a Flow for adding a Phone Call to Dynamics on an Opportunity regarding an account and then at the due date and time set in the phone call, a reminder email sent to the perosn who added the phonce call and the owner of the opportunity with the account contact name and phone number

See below the one i have started, am i on the right track?

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @triston1000,

I have made a test on your flow, it works as expected.

In the Condition, you are trying to compare two date, just make sure they have the same format. So I guess that you should format the utcnow as well.

Please try to run it on your side. Please feel free post back if you need more help.

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

HI @v-yamao-msft

Thank you for getting back to me on this help enquiry. Can you clarify the format the utcnow is supposed to be in the condition as I pretty much a novice at this, just getting used to the set up.

Any help is very appreciated.

Thanks

Triston.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,942)