Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Flow in education tenant

Hi

How many flows or runs do you get included in education licenses A3 and A5? How about premium flows? Is there an upgrade option to add premium flows to education tenant or is it included already?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Flow in education tenant

Hi @davetqm

There is no limit on the number of flow runs, however, there could be other limitations like the number of actions used in your flow, the number of API calls your flow will make, and other connectors based limitations based on your license.

A3 and A5 come under the Office 365 Qualifying licenses which don't have capabilities to let you use Premium connectors but only works for standard connectors. However, you can purchase a standalone per-user or per-flow license based on your requirement in the future.

Click to download the latest licensing guide.

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2085130  

Find the screenshots below from the licensing guide as a reference of features available based on your Office 365 qualified offer.

nitika_0-1599334612719.png

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark this answer as an Accepted Solution.

If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Flow in education tenant

Hi Nitika

Thanks for your reply. I dont see anywhere the cost of upgrading to premium flow for one user? Also, I dont see how to add it to one user in 365 admin, there is no option for "buying" premium service there.

Is it 15 USD per month the same as if we had no existing tenant or plans or licenses? So no better price for existing plans?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (5,842)