cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Flow is not triggered: Record form response in SharePoint List

I try to use Flow template - Record form response in SharePoint - to design a new joiner information sheet. Once submitted, record will be created on SharePoint list in a subsite. However, the flow cannot be triggered when I submit a response on Microsoft Form. I tried several different option, but it is not working for me when use Form as trigger. However, I noticed that Form is performing routine check for new responses. Anybody has any solution? Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Flow is not triggered: Record form response in SharePoint List

Hi @ZeroZ,

Thanks for the report. We have already noticed this to the pg, I will post back once I got any helpful information later.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any helpful information on this? We're experiencing the same thing on multiple attempts at creating flow from a simple two question form into a list view in SP Online.

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

I've also experienced this same thing trying to generate the results into a SP list.

Not sure how this sort of thing makes it past a QA team of Microsoft's size, pretty sad.

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

I have the same problem - i have tried deleting the conectors and creating new forms and flows - but i cant get the m to work reliably. I have more luck if im in the flow detail screen watching the flow - it seems to trigger more often then?

Its really frustrating as it was working about a month ago - but when i came back from vacation i realised it had stopped working

happy to help troubleshoot if thats needed?

I have just deleted the three differnt forms conectors that were listed under the connections section of powerapps - as expected that broke all my flows so i have deleted them and started again ...

Highlighted

We are experiencing the same issue. A new form submission is created but the flow with the trigger When a new response is submitted never seems to pick up the new submissions -- it just shows a bunch of skipped runs. The only time it seems to work is when designing the flow, if you test it right then, it will work, but as soon as you exit the design view it won't see new form submissions. Any help would be appreciated, willing to troubleshoot! 

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

well this is anoying - this is the third time i have written this post - why give a reply box - THEN a login box - THEN an empty reply box - THEN show the reply you wrote before loging in as the post you are replying to - Click cancel and you post disappear ....

Anyway - Forms -> Flow appears to be working for me at the moment. Both with olds flows and newwly create ones.

More testing today but will see how it goes ...

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Still seems to be working. I have discovered that flow currently polls Forms once every 3600 seconds . Which would explain some of the apparent random points when the flow triggers
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same here. Looks more like a Forms to SP issue. Mine doesn't trigger at all.

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

mine are still working at the moment - not had any erros or missed checks for a week or so

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Funny coz now it's working for me too all of a sudden! Is it because I posted about it here? Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

Same problem here as well. 

Highlighted

Did you change anything apart from posting the issue here?

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Nope - I created a new test one and that was working so I went back to my old ones and got them to work again. One of the support replies via twitter sugested turning the flow off and on again (!) have you tried that?

Remeber that the forms only get checked every 1 hour so it can be difficult to track if its working...

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

I've had the SP list for sometime now, but I added a couple of new forms that are supposed to insert into that list. I just had to wait a day or 2 then I tried using the form again, then it worked. Other than that, I didn't change anything.

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Hello @ZeroZ

I have created my first flow using forms and I see that you had previous issues based on the post back in 2017.

My flow does not trigger at all, I created it about a week ago, left it after reading the posts relating to this topic, but still nothing happening.

Are you able to Share Screen Shots on how you have configured your flow?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you & regards

Claire Allen

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (7,896)