cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hgarciadelhoyo
Level: Power Up

Flow is starting multiple times

HI all.

I have created a Microsoft flow that is getting a file from OneDrive and create a note with that attached file on the updated work order (CDS entity)  when it meets the required condition (status = Open - Completed and conforming = Conforming). 
It runs when there is  a change on the mentioned fields from Work Order entity (Common Data Service Trigger).

Workflow.png
The issue I am having is that the flow is running multiple times, for each update. So each time that Work order changes to (status = Open - Completed and conforming = Conforming), It runs multiple times.

In the last execution as you see below, it ran twice, creating two notes, when the expected behaviour had been to only have 1 related note

NotesOnWorkOrder.JPG

Values on Work order are changed from a plugin when it changes some related values on Bookable resource booking.

Do you know any way to prevent it?
Thanks a lot and Kind regards.

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow is starting multiple times

Hi @hgarciadelhoyo ,

Yes, if you have a trigger in flow to check for the update, the flow would run for each update, and I afraid that there is no any way to prevent the multiple times run unless you would update it with a summary for only one time.

Best regards,

Mabel        

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,634)