cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimmyWork
Level 8

Flow keeps gettings Fix the trigger

So i have flow that runs fine, but if i go into the flow i will see There's a problem with the flow's trigger.

Now if i save the flow as a copy this disapears but will appear a couple of days later again.

I do not want to re-build this flow because it's pretty long.

2019-10-24 20_22_42-Window.png2019-10-24 20_23_00-Window.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Flow keeps gettings Fix the trigger

Hey @JimmyWork 

This type of errors have been seen on flows that are created as copies or from templates. One of the fixes is to delete and re add the trigger (and from the responses I see that you have already done that)

Another fix would be export this flow as a package and then import it back and provide all the connections during the import, delete the original flow. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @JimmyWork ,

Have you take a try to click the "Fix the trigger" link?

Could you please take a try to delete the trigger and re-add it?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

JimmyWork
Level 8

@v-alzhan-msft Just tried and that does not help, it also forces me to re-build parts of the flow when i delete the trigger because of ID and so on.

I also tried turning it of for 12 h and set it to on, same result still error.

But if i copy the flow the new flow will not have the issue for a couple of days and then it comes back.

JimmyWork
Level 8

More updates.

The flow starts to show this if the flow have not been used for some time, maybe 7 days. When the flow is triggerd the error was removed, at least to what i have tested so far. Might be that the error show up again soon. This happens to all my flows really. Just found 2 more same error message

Edited: The error returns.

I have now tried the following things, and this error shows up on multiple flows.

Disable flow for 24h and enable again

Remove the trigger and add a new one from scratch.

Copy flow (Solve the issue for a couple of days and the returns)

The flow works but im seeing this issue and i wonder why? What does it mean?

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @JimmyWork 

This type of errors have been seen on flows that are created as copies or from templates. One of the fixes is to delete and re add the trigger (and from the responses I see that you have already done that)

Another fix would be export this flow as a package and then import it back and provide all the connections during the import, delete the original flow. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

JimmyWork
Level 8

@yashag2255 i will try the export part. But copying flows is something i do all the time it should not result in errors.

And the flow runs without any issues so it's pretty wierd.

I have now tested importing it as a new flow, will see if this still holds as a solution. As it shows ok to now but this happens also if i copy a flow it will be fine for 1 week then the trigger error shows. So i will just wait it out and check each day. If the solution is toexport import, it's fine but the issue should be fixed 🙂

JimmyWork
Level 8

@yashag2255 @v-alzhan-msft 

Exporting the flow and importing again will result in the same issue after 4 days.

So the only solution here is to re-build the flow? I mean have mutliple flows like this now, they work but i see the error.

2019-10-30 08_08_22-Create your flow _ Microsoft Flow.png

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @JimmyWork 

That is weird. In my environment, I had an issue like that and I just had to delete the trigger and the connection for the trigger and recreate it and that worked fine. In your case it still shows up as an issue so maybe you can try creating a flow from scratch and see if continue to face a similar issue. 

Hope this Helps!

JimmyWork
Level 8

@yashag2255 I will try the export/import part again because i flow this is working for perfectly the other one not. Maybe i just have to rebuild this flow, but it's so long 😞 

And i should not use copy parts in flow anymore, because that will result in the trigger error.

Thank you for all the input

JimmyWork
Level 8

@v-alzhan-msft @yashag2255 

I just rebuilt a flow from scratch yesterday. Never even triggerd this flow and now it displays the Fix the trigger.

Im contacting MS now because it's affecting new flows, and old, no matter what i do. Only happens on flows with a SharePoint trigger.

{
"error": {
"code": 502,
"message": "Unable to connect to the remote server",
"source": "europe-002.azure-apim.net",
"path": "forward-request",
"clientRequestId": "9e5651ee-0152-44b3-9368-d2f2ab2faeb0"
}
}

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,634)