cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stephenyoung89
Frequent Visitor

Flow not running

I have created a flow to send an email every Tuesday but Tuesday came and went and nobody received the message.

Interval: 1 Week

The start time was 2019-06-25T13:00:00.000Z

On These Days: Tuesday

The run log shows my tests but still nothing happened on tuesday. Is this because less than 1 week had passed since my test run ?

Test runs proved to be successfull.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-lin-msft
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @stephenyoung89,

You can change your configuration of the Recurrence trigger just like this, set the Time zone as your corresponding area.

Annotation 2019-06-27 162339.png

I have tested it on my side. Please have a try, I hope it will help you.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @stephenyoung89 

You are having a date value in the time stamp and this might be a reason why the flow is not functioning as required. Can you please post an expanded screesnhot of the flow so that we can have a look at it and better assist you?

v-lin-msft
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @stephenyoung89,

You can change your configuration of the Recurrence trigger just like this, set the Time zone as your corresponding area.

Annotation 2019-06-27 162339.png

I have tested it on my side. Please have a try, I hope it will help you.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

@stephenyoung89 

Were you able to resolve this? Did you get a chance to look at @v-lin-msft suggestion? 

If this question/ issue is resolved, please mark the approproate response as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (18,561)