cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ryan2k
Resolver I
Resolver I

Flow operation seemingly stops before it moves on to the next operation

Check out this screenshot. I can't figure out why Switch 4 is simply greyed out in my test run of this flow. It seems to be tracking fine with the designed logic, but then it halts there, and continues down to the next operation within the Flow.

Any ideas why it might be doing that? I'm unable to expand Switch 4 to get any further detail, and it's greyed for all 7 results.. thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 3.08.13 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ryan2k,

The issue will occur is caused by the input of the switch 4 is empty. Make sure the value of On field is not empty.Annotation 2019-09-17 153959.pngAnnotation 2019-09-17 153948.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ryan2k,

The issue will occur is caused by the input of the switch 4 is empty. Make sure the value of On field is not empty.Annotation 2019-09-17 153959.pngAnnotation 2019-09-17 153948.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,580)