A Flow which worked fine for weeks now continuiously in errors.
When trying to fix this problem I found out I can't even save the Flow properly anymore.
Sometimes the Flow can be saved, sometimes these errors are shown:
Furthermore I found this text in a 'Update File properties' part:
I haven't added this text.
Please see this video for a demonstration:
Note: we didn't change anything on the Flow or SharePoint library to which it is connected.
I've tried to export and import the workflow bu the problem persists.
Also tried to change the 'manual' property which the first error refers and then import the Flow, but Flow won't import the Flow.
How can this Flow be fixed again?
How long has the flow been created? The error says that the value Manual is deprecated in schema version 2016-04-01 preview.
Please try to upgrade the schema to see if it will work. Please check this doc for more details:
Please also try to recreate the flow to see if it will return the same error.
Could you share the detailed configuration in your flow? I will try to reproduce this issue on my side.
The Flow was created in may this year (approximately 4 months ago).
Since this a Flow an not an logic app, there's no way for me to upgrade the schema.
I've other workflows which were created around the same time that still work normally.
When I try to export the current one and import again the problem persists.
When I upload old backups of the file (from may and from july) they also show this strange behaviour.
How do you want to receive the detailed configuration? I could send an export of the Flow.
Jean-Paul van den Bogert
Thanks for updating.
Please share screenshots of what value you have specified for each field for each step. I will help reproduce this issue on my side.
I have the same problem on a flow created today, which obviously does not use components removed in 2016.
Seems Power Automate is not a production ready product.
I agree. I am facing the same error as mentioned in this thread on a flow that has been working fine since its creation two weeks ago.
Power Automate is not a production ready product. I would request product team to fix basic issues and not release features without proper testing.
Please help us.
Hi, it's November since the first log of this issue was highlighted.
I have been a frequent visitor to this site since a month ago to find a solution to this issue and it is frustrating that Microsoft is yet to resolve this issue.
My flow has been used since a year ago and the gap from the flow created and the deprecated schema version.
Anyhow, it would be great if any of Microsoft experts answer any of these issues listed herewith.
Had this same issue and almost giving up to recreate the flow again. Flow was working fine and suddenly it happened. Today did a save of the flow again and miraculously, the error disappeared. Nothing was changed in the flow except that i expanded out each action trying to see if I can find out anything abnormal.
However, it will be good if we can understand if this is something from our end or is it from power automate itself so that we don;t have to face such heat attacks again...
I am seeing similar issues on multiple flows, but the flow appears to run. I just see the msg when I try to edit the flow.
'The power flow's logic app flow template was invalid. The 'type' property of template trigger 'manual' at line '1' and column '6400' has the value 'Manual' which is deprecated in schema version '2016-04-01-preview' and onwards.'
Any relief in site?
We're also having the same issue. The flows were created a few months ago, they began displaying this around a month ago. They work fine, but the error is puzzling.
Here the same in a flow created 3 month ago. I hate it, because I can't edit the flow anymore (it works , but I want to improve it). So I end up deleting and adding the trigger (and everything that needs to be done because of this action). No fun!
Same here, flow a few weeks old.
Error (German): "Die Flowvorlage für die Logik-App des Flows war ungültig. The 'type' property of template trigger 'manual' at line '1' and column '1019' has the value 'Manual' which is deprecated in schema version '2016-04-01-preview' and onwards."
Flow has just two steps, no logic app.
Any solution besides of recreating? Have more than one flow with this issue.
EDIT: SOLVED in the same way as @nook36 mentioned ("Today did a save of the flow again and miraculously, the error disappeared."). I just saved all the flows again und issue solved.
Simple solution to this problem is:
- Check flow "Run" history, look at the last step or where you have an issue.
- find at which step it is stopping or giving error or warning
- Simply copy that step to the clip board
- Add a new by *pasting from the clip board
- Delete the previous step
- Now save and error will disappear
Power automate schema is recently updated but its not being updated automatically for the sites. Above mentioned steps will help you resolve that problem.
Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.
A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.
Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!