cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JPvdB
Advocate I
Advocate I

Flow save error, odd behavior

A Flow which worked fine for weeks now continuiously in errors.

When trying to fix this problem I found out I can't even save the Flow properly anymore.

Sometimes the Flow can be saved, sometimes these errors are shown:

The power flow's logic app flow template was invalid. The 'type' property of template trigger 'manual' at line '1' and column '39305' has the value 'Manual' which is deprecated in schema version '2016-04-01-preview' and onwards.The power flow's logic app flow template was invalid. The 'type' property of template trigger 'manual' at line '1' and column '39305' has the value 'Manual' which is deprecated in schema version '2016-04-01-preview' and onwards.

Definition contains invalid parameters.Definition contains invalid parameters.

Furthermore I found this text in a 'Update File properties' part:

chrome_2018-09-14_13-02-50.png

I haven't added this text.

Please see this video for a demonstration:

https://youtu.be/bfi-rGNA3wY

Note: we didn't change anything on the Flow or SharePoint library to which it is connected.

I've tried to export and import the workflow bu the problem persists.

Also tried to change the 'manual' property which the first error refers and then import the Flow, but Flow won't import the Flow.

How can this Flow be fixed again?

21 REPLIES 21

In my case there is no issue with the flow, it runs perfectly.  The issue appears if you try to edit the flow, then you get the error message.

CoupalM
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Same here. The flow runs ok but I see the error message when editing the flow.

1) Very unprofessional from Microsoft not having someone to answer

2) Very worried about using this tool to build mission critical features for my customers. Will I need validate/update manually hundreds of flows in all my customers environnments? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (1,455)