Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mick_swartz
Advocate III
Advocate III

Flow suddenly failing - Convert Word to PDF

Hello,

I have a flow that has been running flawlessly (besides the intermittent SharePoint hiccup) for months now. Today, about 2 hours ago, it suddenly stopped working with the error "There was an error accessing the file. Please try again or select a different file" Screenshot of flow is below.

mick_swartz_0-1594323742910.png

Fun part is, the file that it is accessing is the file that is created and saved to the SharePoint site in the two steps previous. File is being created and saved without a problem, but when it gets to the "Convert to PDF" block, it's failing.

Any ideas if there are issues with the connector right now, or if something changed?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ScottShearer
Super User III
Super User III

@mick_swartz 

I have seen other reports of this issue.  I believe that Microsoft has been notified.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ScottShearer
Super User III
Super User III

@mick_swartz 

I have seen other reports of this issue.  I believe that Microsoft has been notified.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

View solution in original post

Thanks Scott - it's up and running again so looks like the right people heard about it.

MrAB
Regular Visitor

@mick_swartz  Hey

I have been struggling from this for 6 hours now, so your issue just went away without any changes made on your flow?

My flow was running with no issues yesterday but since this morning it has been failing with the same error as yours.

Thanks

Hi @MrAB ,

Yeah mine just randomly started working again. I remapped the Word document path, which I had seen on a few different posts, but that didn't work. Just left it alone then for a couple hours...and boom. Started working.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,866)