Regular Visitor

Flow switch case from form with multiple choices

Hi everyone,

I've a Form with a question that can have multiple responses like this:

Question A

1 - Y

2 - Z

3 - W

The result could be just the selection of one or more. I've create several options on the switch case: equals Y or equals Z or W Bu when i run the flow it gets the answer from the form like this: ["Y"] It's never equal to Y In the switch case I've tried to change to ["Y"] and it gives an error. I've also tryed to save equals "Y" and it saves but when the flow runs it gets back to Y without commas.

Any idea how to work this around?

Thank you 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Flow switch case from form with multiple choices

Hi @soraiataipa you can see how this is done with my answer to the same question at https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Case-Switch-from-an-MS-form-not-working/m-p/44272...

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @soraiataipa you can see how this is done with my answer to the same question at https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Case-Switch-from-an-MS-form-not-working/m-p/44272...

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi @RobElliott 

Thank you 🙂 it's working perfectly, you were really helpful.

Best,

Soraia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (385)