Regular Visitor

Flow switch case from form with multiple choices

Hi everyone,

I've a Form with a question that can have multiple responses like this:

Question A

1 - Y

2 - Z

3 - W

The result could be just the selection of one or more. I've create several options on the switch case: equals Y or equals Z or W Bu when i run the flow it gets the answer from the form like this: ["Y"] It's never equal to Y In the switch case I've tried to change to ["Y"] and it gives an error. I've also tryed to save equals "Y" and it saves but when the flow runs it gets back to Y without commas.

Any idea how to work this around?

Thank you 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Flow switch case from form with multiple choices

Hi @soraiataipa you can see how this is done with my answer to the same question at https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Case-Switch-from-an-MS-form-not-working/m-p/44272...

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @soraiataipa you can see how this is done with my answer to the same question at https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Case-Switch-from-an-MS-form-not-working/m-p/44272...

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

soraiataipa
Regular Visitor

Hi @RobElliott 

Thank you 🙂 it's working perfectly, you were really helpful.

Best,

Soraia

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (8,643)