cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fabbios

Flow with Post message to Teams

I created a flow that starts with a yammer message, and it posts another message on Teams, but always I am getting bad request. Not sure if there is some specific configuration that turns it in a bad request or it is a general issue happening. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

🙂 I changed it to sample to take the screenshot. 

I removed and readded the post action, and it worked. Seems it was a bug for some time, as I created two flows with the same post action and both failed... now both are ok, and I simply recreated them with exactly the same parameters. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
pre
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @fabbios 

Share the flow design screenshots to check on the detail . The error which you get may be related to network issue as well. Share the exact error message in screenshot or in text to check on it .

Thanks

This is the flow
fabbios_0-1598455480589.png
This is the error:

fabbios_1-1598455560556.png

Status code 400. 

Hello @fabbios 

Looks like the Team name you have selected is different. Can you verify it again . 

Flow screenshot.JPGError screenshot.JPG

Thanks

🙂 I changed it to sample to take the screenshot. 

I removed and readded the post action, and it worked. Seems it was a bug for some time, as I created two flows with the same post action and both failed... now both are ok, and I simply recreated them with exactly the same parameters. 

View solution in original post

Hello @fabbios 

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,047)