cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mouraj
Helper II
Helper II

Flows condition always False

Hello All, I'm trying to create a flow to send two different emails to two different people if the selected answer is yes and other different emails to two different people if the selected answer is no, however, I'm having trouble with the condition control. I'm getting a false result no matter what I chose and I can't find any reason why. The only thing that I noticed is that when I expand on my get responses box I can see that the input I need is inside the output box. I don't know if that matter anyway. Can anyone help me with this?flow error 1.JPGFlow error 2.JPGFlow error 3.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Mouraj ,

For example, if I need to use EmailAddress as a filter, I will store it in Compose first.

55.PNG

Then I can configure the output of Compose in the Condition. After Flow is finished, we can also view the output of Compose so that we can check whether the value of this Dynamic content meets expectations.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
ManishJain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Mouraj ,

Please share screenshot of flow.

Thanks

Hi @Mouraj ,

Please use Compose action and specify your input  to view what exactly you are getting. It could be boolean value as well. 

Thanks

Hello,

When you say compose action are you talking about Compose data operation?

Thanks

SnipImage.JPG

compose fail 1.JPG

Yes. I see in compose you are not getting output. So that is the reason why your condition is failing.

Thanks

Hello, 

Any Idea on why that is happening and how to fix it?

Thanks

Hi ,

Are you sure you are using correct field in Compose action. The first screenshot you shared had value as "Yes" . 

In compose you put body of Get response details for forms submitted. Please share the screenshot of it.

Thanks

Hi @Mouraj 

Can you share your get response details screen shot? I have tested myself and it is working fine at my end.Response.jpg

Thanks

Hardesh

Hello guys,

This is a complete pic of what I have, I think is readable but let me know if you cant read it

Thanks

Flow error full.png

Hi @Mouraj ,

Use Compose and use expression as 

outputs('Get_response_details')?['body/r6894............87']

Thanks

Hi @Mouraj ,

Please try to fill the expected dynamic content in Compose and fill the output of the Compose in Condition directly.

If the result of the Condition still false, please check if the value of Compose is empty and if it is an expected value.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Where can I find the " expected dynamic content" field?

Hi @Mouraj ,

Expected dynamic content is what you are trying to look for.  The field you want to put in compose action. 

Thanks

Hi @Mouraj ,

For example, if I need to use EmailAddress as a filter, I will store it in Compose first.

55.PNG

Then I can configure the output of Compose in the Condition. After Flow is finished, we can also view the output of Compose so that we can check whether the value of this Dynamic content meets expectations.

Best Regards,

I couldn't fix it with any of the suggestions so I delete everything, created a new form and flow and it worked immediately.

Thanks for all of your help with this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,858)