cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jitendrasingh
Helper II
Helper II

For Flow " When file is Modified" in One drive

I am using One drive for Business and have made flow to trigger " When File is modified" in specified folder. I need trigger to flow only when file is modified and not on when file is created, however, the above flow triggers both for when file is created as well as when file is modified. Can some one help me to make a flow such that it trggers only when file is modified only 

8 REPLIES 8
ViditGholam
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @jitendrasingh  use the below connectors from One drive connectors Go for the Properties only connector

ViditGholam_0-1617865684380.pngViditGholam_1-1617865717610.png

ViditGholam_2-1617865765325.png

Let me know incase of any Issues.

If this resolves your issue please mark this post as answered and hit me a thumps up.

Thanks and Regards,

Vidit

ViditGholam
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

@jitendrasingh  for your reference 

When file if modified properties only - https://youtu.be/lQVz0YSx3Q4

When file is modified - https://youtu.be/VDyJ0BJlWDM

Let me know incase of any Issues.

If this resolves your issue please mark this post as answered and hit me a thumps up.

Thanks and Regards,

Vidit

v-duann-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jitendrasingh

Thank you for posting.

According to your description, you would like to use ‘when a file is modified’ as trigger to only track modified but failed. The flow starts when file is created which is out of exception.

I tested from my end and found I could easily reproduce your scenario. The ‘when a file is modified’ can’t work normally. Not sure whether it’s a global incident as we didn’t receive any notification so far.

I will report this potential bug for you. Apologize for the trouble caused and thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Anna

Thanks Anna.. Please let me know when the bug is resolved....It will solve our major issue...

v-duann-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jitendrasingh

Ok, no problem. If that's urgent for you, how about try to do some repair from Microsoft side? As you can see there is no incident report published, it means backend team doesn't know it yet. I can't guarantee how long it will take until fixed.

If you like, you can contact our remote troubleshooting team. They have permission to initial repair for your organization. Not sure whether it's helpful but it worth a try.

Here is the link to contact them. They are 24x7 free support. Good luck!

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Best regards,

Anna

Please click Accept as Solution if my post is helpful to you. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Hi Anna, i didn't get the support that side. .Please try from your side to get the bug fixed as early as possible.. Thanks for your support.

jitendrasingh
Helper II
Helper II

Is there any update , Is bug fixed?

Hi, Is there any update about fixing the bug

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (69,574)