cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlocatell
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Force Run?

I wonder about if there is a way of force a Flow to run. Useful for testing purpose.

ideas?

thanks in advance.

J

5 REPLIES 5
fabio533
Frequent Visitor

Start the Flow with a Recurrence trigger.

Good idea but

1) I've created a couple of Flows and I dont know hot to add a recurrence step as first step without having to recreate those flows

2) Which are the recurrence values for "run now, only once"?

thanks

J

1) You have to create a new Flow. I think you can change everything except the Trigger.

2) I think that those values dont exist. What I've been doing is setting 1 minute frequency let the flow run and then stop it (Turning it Off) in the My flows list: https://flow.microsoft.com/manage/flows.

Lalit
Power Automate
Power Automate

Hi,

Flow run depends on the trigger used in the flow. If you are specifically interested testing a flow then this feature is already there. When you save a flow you would see a screen with a message which will ask you to perform the trigger action and will wait for you to perform the action.

For example in case of file triggers you need to add a new file to the source.

I will create the condition for the trigger. 

All i need is a 'check trigger now' button for testing purposes. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (67,794)