cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forms Flow not working constant

I am using the Microsoft flow to insert rows in a table. I used it before and it just worked in the same way, but in this case it is not working. Below you can find my flow.

2020-05-27 08_33_57-Uw stroom bewerken _ Power Automate.png

As you can see the flow worked a few times and after that a part quit working, it fills the first three columns, but random stops.

Can anyone help me? In my experience I'm just doing the same thing as always.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TomBongers ,

@TomBongers wrote:

As you can see the flow worked a few times and after that a part quit working, it fills the first three columns, but random stops.

What do you mean by this part? It seems that you only provided the configuration of Flow, but did not provide Flow run history.

I think there is nothing wrong with your configuration.

Can you provide more details so that we can check this issue?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

They fill in answers like 0,04+0,17 But I noticed it broke when then fill in a wrong notation, like 0.04+0,17 or O,04+0,17.

Is there a way to change this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (76,036)