cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunilmenhdiratt

Forward channel message to multiple channels using flow

Hi all,

Looking for help..

I want make a flow which gets triggered when a new message is added to a channel and then same message should be forwarded to couple of more channel 

For this I was able to use "post a message v3 " and use parameter(Message) from privoious step in the body  but it send he message content in Jason ? Format  I think 

I want to forward message as it is , it might also have attachment

1 REPLY 1
Brad_Groux
Super User II
Super User II

Use Parse JSON, and then use the dynamic content from the parse JSON step to populate the message step. You could also use Adaptive Cards to post the message as Flow Bot, as Adaptive Cards naturally use JSON.

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, your Flow run history, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE. Want to know more? Follow @BradGroux on Twitter, and check out my Medium blog at https://msft.engineer.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,826)