cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Gateway Issue for UI desktop and UI Web

Hi! 

From Last two days, trying to run UI Flow web, created and tested in edit mode  facing issue  in the gateway with both run mode attended and unattended getting below error

Run Mode: Attended 

"error": {
    "code""NoUnlockedActiveSessionForAttended",
    "message""No unlocked user sessions found on the target machine. Cannot execute attended UI Flow."

Run Mode: Unattended 

"error": {
    "code""SessionCreationError",
    "message""Cannot create new session to execute unattended run."
  }

Already uninstalled and reinstalled gateway and uiflow, gateway is connected. everything checked but still the code is not running.

Kindly advice.

Prabhu
2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

Looking through your issue here, I am not quite certain what is causing your issue here. There seems to be some conflict in UI Flows logic itself. You might have better luck if you move this post over to the UI Flows forum instead of the Power Automate form but you might also want to just create a ticket with Microsoft Support to help take a look at this. I'll include a link on creating a Microsoft Support Ticket if you would like to go down that route.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi @prabhu_venkat, I also have the same problem.

When I use Attended Automation everything works, but when I try start Unattended Automation then I get the same error message.

Have you managed to solve the problem?

Best regards,

Dino

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (71,639)