cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Rico1995
Regular Visitor

Get Row Error 400 max ID columns exceeded

Hi everyone,

 

I have built a flow where I included a "get row" action in an excel sheet. The key column is ID# which contains a randomly generated number in the range 1;100'000'000 in a step before.

 

When I run the flow, I get the following error 400:

"status": 400,
"message": "Max Id columns count for a single table exceeded (2).\r\nclientRequestId: a28e0d76-6e07-450f-8818-e334cf546442",
"source": "excelonline-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net"
 
The weird thing is, it was able to get the correct input (see below, in "Schlüsselwert" the random number generated in the previous action was 6467310)
 
Why is it not able to get the information and process it for further steps?
 
Thank you for help.
 
Best
2019-02-25_154514.png
 
 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @v-yamao-msft 

 

Thanks a lot for your quick answer!

 

I found a solution to the issue fortunately. The problem was that the maximum number of columns in my excel table was exceeded. It used to be 24 columns, which I then reduced to 20. Now it works fine.

 

I would assume that the "Get a row" action in Excel has a limit on the number of column that the respective Excel table can have.

 

Best regards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Rico1995 ,

 

How is your flow created? Could you share a screenshot?

How many rows are there in the Excel table?

According to your description, I have made the following test.

ID column is randomly generated number.

3.PNG

Then I created a flow likes below to get a row from the table. It works fine though the specified ID seems to be “exceeded”.

1.PNG2.PNG

 

Best regards,

Mabel

 

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yamao-msft 

 

Thanks a lot for your quick answer!

 

I found a solution to the issue fortunately. The problem was that the maximum number of columns in my excel table was exceeded. It used to be 24 columns, which I then reduced to 20. Now it works fine.

 

I would assume that the "Get a row" action in Excel has a limit on the number of column that the respective Excel table can have.

 

Best regards

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,645)