cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sumanchintala
Frequent Visitor

Get Teams message

Hi  , 

How to get Teams message for with in the date range. like 2020-01-01 to till date 

4 REPLIES 4
Brad_Groux
Community Champion
Community Champion

You would add a condition to a Flow to compare the Teams messages to a data range function. See:

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, your Flow run history, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

Appreciate if you could share the MS flow chart 

yanoh
Community Support
Community Support

The get message action don't have date filter. But the teams api seems can use the filter when get the messages by API.

Please refer following document and try to send API from HTTP action of Flow.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/export-teams-content

We are here to assist you with your journey with Power Automate, not to do your work for you. In the amount of time it would take me to build your Flow for you, I could help/answer questions for at least 5-10 other users. The documentation I listed above provides all of the details needed to accomplish what you would like to accomplish. Microsoft also offers free learning resources as well: 

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE. Want to know more? Follow @BradGroux on Twitter, and check out my Medium blog at https://msft.engineer.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (2,594)