cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Get all sharepoint items to insert rows in Sql server table - only 100 rows inserted instead of 157 rows

Hello everyone,

I have a flow that is manually being triggerred to get all items from a SharePoint List and then insert the items as rows in a SQl table.

The flow has run successfully but however some rows are missing in the SQL table. The SharePoint list has 157 items which is 157 rows to be inserted on the SQL table but only 100 rows have been inserted.

Please advise/suggest/help.

kind regards,

Deevya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @DeevyaAskoolum 

The get items action, by default retrieves only 100 items. You need to add the number to the top count to get more items. Please see the screenshot below: 

fe2.PNG

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @DeevyaAskoolum 

The get items action, by default retrieves only 100 items. You need to add the number to the top count to get more items. Please see the screenshot below: 

fe2.PNG

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Hi 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (11,039)