cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Get items filtered by user who intiated a flow from powerapps in flow

I have a powerapp that uses a sharepoint list for values.  I wrote a flow that is conected to a button on the powerapp that is intended to get the items from the sharepoint list, put the values into an html table, and then attach the table to an email that is sent to a recipient.  My gallery is filtered in the powerapp by user, but i would like the html table to only getitems for the the user who pushed the send button in the powerapp.  I am not sure how to filter the query, should i be using get user profile?  Thanks in advance for any help.

flow.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Get items filtered by user who intiated a flow from powerapps in flow

Hi @Lowkey ,

I am afraid there are some confusions about your needs, please provide more details about your needs:

• Whether the app has a text box for the user to fill in user info and submit to Flow, Flow needs user info to filter items.
  • Is there a specified column in the SharePoint list to record user information, or do you want to use Created by as user info to filter items?

If you are using Created by as user info, you can configure Flow and App by referring to the following methods:

66.PNG67.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Get items filtered by user who intiated a flow from powerapps in flow

Hi @Lowkey ,

I am afraid there are some confusions about your needs, please provide more details about your needs:

• Whether the app has a text box for the user to fill in user info and submit to Flow, Flow needs user info to filter items.
  • Is there a specified column in the SharePoint list to record user information, or do you want to use Created by as user info to filter items?

If you are using Created by as user info, you can configure Flow and App by referring to the following methods:

66.PNG67.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (10,305)