cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JabbarCRM
Helper II
Helper II

Get message from Microsoft Teams and send to specific user whomsoever approves it

Hi Everyone,

The thing is that i want to trigger the Power Automate whenever a new message comes on the Microsoft Teams's specific channel. As soon as it comes then it needs to be assigned to the everyone who are members of that specific channel among and send then notification as Approve or Reject via Email and whenever anyone of them approves it first then it should be notified to all that that person is going to take care of that message.

And next time as soon as an another message comes to that specific channel then it should do the same.

Could an anyone help me regards to it?

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
2 REPLIES 2
CollabTechie
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @JabbarCRM , this should work for you...

cap1.PNGcap2.PNG

I hope this helps

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you liked my response, please give a THUMBS UP or if this has solved your issue, please ACCEPT SOLUTION. Thank you

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JabbarCRM,

Has your problem been solved?
If your problem has been solved, You could go ahead and mark the post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,965)