cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoeyDig
Advocate II
Advocate II

Get user profile BadGateway

We have created a simple Flow that runs when an item is created in a SharePoint list, we get the item and then get the user Profile from the SharePoint list column, then get the Manager of that user and then send an email. It has been working fine for a while but now it stops at Get user profile and the Flow times out.

JoeyDig_0-1600357372683.png

Clicking on the Yellow warning >View brings this up

JoeyDig_1-1600357500068.png

Has anyone encountered this?

Joseph

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@JoeyDig 

Hey Mate, 

If you pass the email or the userid it should not stop working at-least technically.

I would suggest, you keep a close watch on the Flow and if it still fails, just open a Ticket with Power Automate support and show them the 'Run History'. They will for sure help you resolve your problem.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
yashkamdar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hello Team,

This looks like a connection issue and this happens a lot in Power Automate. Can you please delete the connection and create a new connection and try to resubmit the flow.

Very important to know that Bad gateway means that the failure is temporary or transient, please try to resubmit the flow. If you are still having the issue, please try to recreate the flow to see if it will work.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Thanks for the information, a second person recreated this flow, thus using different connectors and the problem still remains in the new Flow with their connectors.

Regards

Joseph

CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Hey Mate,

I see that you are passing in Login Details rather than the 'userId' or the 'email'.

Can you hardcode the email and try? If that works you can create email address dynamically.

CFernandes_0-1600415276839.png

Put my email in as suggested and it worked, so put the Flow back to the original setting and that worked this morning, is this a regular occurrence, where Flows just stop working for an entire day and then start working again?  

@JoeyDig 

Hey Mate, 

If you pass the email or the userid it should not stop working at-least technically.

I would suggest, you keep a close watch on the Flow and if it still fails, just open a Ticket with Power Automate support and show them the 'Run History'. They will for sure help you resolve your problem.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,894)