cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting data from an excel table

Hi

I'm just new to Power Automate while I've been able to find answers so far on the forum via other past examples I'm a bit stuck here and need some help.

I am trying to send an automated email to my service manager when a piece of equipment reaches a certain number of engine hours or a certain length of time since its last service

I have automated a digital log book already via forms and a flow and the rows in the excel table are getting updated with the engine hours and date each day someone uses the machine

I've created a basic algorithm in the second tab of the spreadsheet to return a 1 if an email reminder is required or 0 if it isn't required based on the date and the hours.  The algorithm works fine and is populating the main tale with a 1 or 0 accordingly

All i want to do with this flow is determine if the Service Reminder (Column D) is a 0 (zero) meaning no reminder email is required or a 1 (one) a service reminder needs to be sent 

I'm getting two errors.

If the table has a value of 0 when the flow runs I get an error saying "No row was found with Id '1'."  at the Get a Row stage 

If the table has the value of 1 when the flow runs no emails are sent as the condition, which I'm thinking should be when 1 is equal to 1, comes up as false 

Obviously I'm not assigning the correct Key Value in the Get a Row Action but I'm not sure what else to put

Also, is the output from Get a Row the actual data string or figure from the relevant cell in the table ?

Any help would be appreciated as this has been driving me mad for days trying to find a solution

Thanks  

DeanvH_0-1597894823930.png

DeanvH_1-1597895288587.png

DeanvH_2-1597895612314.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DeanvH ,

You could consider removing the spaces in the field names, please refer to this similar thread and see if it helps:

Solved: No row was found with Id '1', however I am checkin... - Power Platform Community

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DeanvH ,

You could consider removing the spaces in the field names, please refer to this similar thread and see if it helps:

Solved: No row was found with Id '1', however I am checkin... - Power Platform Community

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Thanks Barry

I managed to figure out the problem in the meantime 

I added an ID column to create row numbers for the Key Value

Thanks for responding  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (36,039)