Hi at all!
I have a problem with converting a Word to PDF dynamically from Powerapps.
I am currently developing a application which will at first populate a word template with spo list data if a button in the app gets pushed. And an additional button for converting this word document to pdf.
I have implemented a patch function in powerapps for the two buttons to update a status variable. If this status variable is set to "word" respectively "pdf" a flow is triggered which decides with conditions if the word- or pdf action gets executed.(if item is creadet or modified and status eqquals "word" etc..)
The word action works fine and it does what it is supposed to do.
But my pdf-action, which is implemented in the same logic, throws an "list not found"-error for the conversion part.
(Route did not match clientRequestId: bc21974e-bca4-4874-811c-ff5735c645bb
And I don't understand why.
Thats the patch function on my "generate pdf"-button, which updates the status variable in the spo list.
Thats the flow part which gives me an error.
thanks a lot in advance!
All the best.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I think the issue is the file Id you used in above action was not the same one you used in the Get file Content.
How is the action “Get file” configured? How is the id field specified?
When using the Get file action, you could get the Id dynamic content from previous action/trigger if you have one.
If not, you could enter an exact static value for the Id field. Please check the following screenshot:
I have made a test on my side, you need set the File identifier of Get file content as below:
what you issue is you missed a “/” at the begin of File identifier.
sorry for the late reply and thanks a lot for your effort.
But this did not help my.
Can't I build the file identifier as path to the file built with dynamic content? The path of the file needs to be build based on specific colums of the item selected...
But in general I have problems with the getting file content action
If I select a specific file in the folder structure in the file identifier field like below it works well:
But if I just copy and paste the file path from the previous flow run, or build it with dynamic content, I get an "route did not match" error with the same path as file identifier...
I don't get it....Thanks a lot!
All the best
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021
We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!