cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Google Calendar Trigger Failing

Hello Gang, 

I have been using a flow that uses Google Calendar's "When an event is added, updated or deleted from calendar" to duplicate all events on Google calendar to my Office 365 Calendar. Recently the flow started throwing the below error:

The requested minimum modification time lies too far in the past. 

Not sure what changed( I haven't made any changes), can someone help me fix this, please?

Thanks

Aashish J

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

@imajhere 

Here is a post which discussed the same error and it was resolved as well:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/There-s-a-problem-with-the-flow-s-trigger/td-p/34208...

I think the solution provided in the another post may help you.

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

@imajhere 

Here is a post which discussed the same error and it was resolved as well:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/There-s-a-problem-with-the-flow-s-trigger/td-p/34208...

I think the solution provided in the another post may help you.

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks for the solution @rsaikrishna , I have been trying to mark your answer as a solution but I keep getting "Authentication Error" issue even while I'm logged in and am able to post a reply.

Highlighted

@imajhere 

Thank you. 

Clear your browser cache, close browser, reopen the browser, login into the community site and give a try. Something weird may be happening in the background.

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

Highlighted

Hi,

This seems to have spiraled into a bigger error --> based on previous solutions, i deleted the flow and went into go re-implement it from the template, and now it appears this google calendar to outlook sync is now gone! what has happened here?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (9,628)