Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tracy3688
Helper I
Helper I

Grant access to the file in document library

Good day, 

Need help,  I create the work flow to set the condition to grant access to a item or a folder. after approver approved the file,  the access to the file in share point document library access should be change to view /read access only. 

In situation a file uploaded in sharepoint. It allows emp 1 and emp2 to have edit access. After emp 2 approved the file. emp 1 access permission need to change from edit to read/view. I used this flow. but emp1 still have edit access. for emp2, still need to allows edit access. what am I missing on? Please advise. Thanks. 

tracy3688_0-1603873620211.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tracy3688 ,

You could stop sharing this file first, and then re-add permissions to the specified user.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tracy3688
Helper I
Helper I

btw, The user access for emp 1 and emp2 already granted at online sharepoint document library. i want the power automate workflow to change the permission setting from edit to read.

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tracy3688 ,

You could stop sharing this file first, and then re-add permissions to the specified user.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,272)