cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

HTTP Post Action failed

I have two flows that have been running fine until three days ago. The triggers for each is a different HTTP trigger which I call from Outlook Adaptive Cards. I don't think I made any changes to the flows in the last week, yet now the triggers won't run when I call the HTTP URL. Any help would be appreciated to get them back on line.

Here's the error I get when I try to call the URL from the web browser: 

{"error":{"code":"TriggerRequestMethodNotValid","message":"The HTTP method for this request is not valid: expected 'Post' and actual 'GET'."}}

I'm not sure if it's helpful 🙂 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

It didn't fix it. I guess that putting the URL in the browser won't work regardless. I was calling the HTTP from an actionable message in Outlook. When I changed to "GET" the actionable message actually threw an error. When I changed back to "POST" it just wouldn't run.

I had also reached out to the Outlook Actionable Message team about the issue but hadn't heard back.

24 hours later, everything was functioning again just fine. I have no idea what caused the outage or how to avoid in the future. Thanks for trying to help!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Anonymous 

For the http request trigger in your flow

Go to advanced options at the bottom and then select method as "Get" and then try

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Have your problem been solved refer to @RezaDorrani 's solution?

Please check if you want to get or post for the request.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

It didn't fix it. I guess that putting the URL in the browser won't work regardless. I was calling the HTTP from an actionable message in Outlook. When I changed to "GET" the actionable message actually threw an error. When I changed back to "POST" it just wouldn't run.

I had also reached out to the Outlook Actionable Message team about the issue but hadn't heard back.

24 hours later, everything was functioning again just fine. I have no idea what caused the outage or how to avoid in the future. Thanks for trying to help!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (11,799)