cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarahkelley
Regular Visitor

Help! I added an owner and broke my flow!

Hi all -

I have a Vacation Request Approval flow that's been working perfectly. This morning I accidentally added an owner, then deleted him.

Now my flow no longer appears under "My Flows" - just "Shared With Me." I think that's causing the problem, but I have no idea how to solve it. 

Here's how the flow works:

• User submits request via form
  • Request goes to manager for approval via email & Teams
  • Manager approves or denies request
  • Response goes back to user via email & Teams
  • Response gets written to the excel spreadsheet that accompanies the form

The piece in bold no longer works. I have made no changes to the flow itself. Please help! Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-duann-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sarahkelley 

Thank you for posting.

According to your description, your flow was moved to ‘shared with me’ area and one of steps failed. If any misunderstanding, please kindly let me know.

Actually, we can change shared flow back to ‘cloud flows’ following below steps.

Please go to find that flow in ‘shared with me’ and click on ‘…’ option and ‘Save as’. It will allow you create a copy of this flow and the copied one will be listed under cloud flow.

v-duann-msft_0-1620266198752.png

v-duann-msft_1-1620266198757.png

v-duann-msft_2-1620266198760.png

After that, go back to cloud flow and then you can initial this flow. All flow configuration will be retained. If there is nothing wrong with your original flow, I believe you will be able to run this copied one successfully.

v-duann-msft_3-1620266198761.png

Hope the content above may help you.

Best regards,

Anna

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-duann-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sarahkelley 

Thank you for posting.

According to your description, your flow was moved to ‘shared with me’ area and one of steps failed. If any misunderstanding, please kindly let me know.

Actually, we can change shared flow back to ‘cloud flows’ following below steps.

Please go to find that flow in ‘shared with me’ and click on ‘…’ option and ‘Save as’. It will allow you create a copy of this flow and the copied one will be listed under cloud flow.

v-duann-msft_0-1620266198752.png

v-duann-msft_1-1620266198757.png

v-duann-msft_2-1620266198760.png

After that, go back to cloud flow and then you can initial this flow. All flow configuration will be retained. If there is nothing wrong with your original flow, I believe you will be able to run this copied one successfully.

v-duann-msft_3-1620266198761.png

Hope the content above may help you.

Best regards,

Anna

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,170)