cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Help with getting value from Sharepoint List just once

I am getting user id from Dynamics 365.

My SharePoint list has the user id and user name mapping.

I am fetching the entire SharePoint list at the beginning of the flow.

Now, I want to read the user name based on the user id in Dynamics 365 and perform further processing

Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Re: Help with getting value from Sharepoint List just once

Hi @DeepikaN , you use this approach and then continue processing with an apply to each

You may want to map email eq 'email' or whatever else lines up with your scenario...

cap1.PNG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my reply was helpful, please give a THUMBS UP or if this solved your issue, please ACCEPT SOLUTION so others in the community can identify it more easily. Thanks!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your reply @CollabTechie . This is a possible option. Let me explain my situation in detail though -

I have a lot of records, so I do not want to do a get items and filter for every item. I want to get the list once from SharePoint and then use may be an expression/dynamic formula to do something like this -

If SharePoint list contains id1, return name1

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Deepika

Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @DeepikaN , perhaps something like this? 

cap1.PNG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my reply was helpful, please give a THUMBS UP or if this solved your issue, please ACCEPT SOLUTION so others in the community can identify it more easily. Thanks!

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DeepikaN ,

If you can get the item ID, you could use Get item directly to get the specified item.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (7,091)