cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ho to map value of request/input parameter in an action to another input parameter

Hi,

q1_flow.JPG

In above action i have action input variable/parameter "qtyReq" i want to map/use its value in multiplication function which is used to calculate price (which is another action parameter). 

I want put expression like:

price = mul(qtyReq, unitCostInCurrency) 

wheree, qtyReq and unitCostInCurrency are another input parameters in an Create Requistion Order action.

Could anyone please tell how can I do this?

Thanks & Regards,

Sunil

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Ho to map value of request/input parameter in an action to another input parameter

Hi @sunil_gaikwad,

Could you please share a full screenshot of your flow’s configuration?

I couldn’t find Create Requistion Order action, is it a custom action within your flow?

Further, could you please share a bit more about outputs of “Create Requistion Order” action?

If the outputs of “Create_Requistion_Order” action includes property qtyReq, please take a try with the following formula within your flow:

actions('Create_Requistion_Order').outputs.body.qtyReq

2.JPGNote: Within actions() function, fill Create_Requistion_Order action name.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ho to map value of request/input parameter in an action to another input parameter

Hi,

I have created custom connector in which i have this Create Requistion Order action.

Below is detailed screentshot:

CreatyReqFlow.JPGCreatyReqFlow01.JPG

Create Requistion order action creates record in our system and does not return anything in response(status: 201 created).

Thanks,

Sunil

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,322)