cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carriegirl07

How do I get Form Data from DocuSign with Power Automate (Flow) to populate data from form not envelope to Sharepoint?

I have a docusign document that I want to create a flow to pull information from that particular form (not the envelope) and create a line item and populate sharepoint with the data. Does anyone know how to do this?

5 REPLIES 5
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @carriegirl07 ,

Could you please explain more details about the special form in the DocuSign document that you mentioned?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

We are trying to get the special fields off the actual PDF document to pre-fill Sharepoint. 

Hi @carriegirl07 

You basically need an OCR step so that you can parse the fields.

I found this article that I think can help you:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/convert-files-using-muhimbi/

If not we can check if there's another alternative.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @carriegirl07 ,

I'm afraid that there is no any way in Microsoft flow could achieve your requirement.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

ramoroso
Frequent Visitor

Hello @carriegirl07 - I was able to write a Power Automate Flow that parses the text and dropdown fields on a DocuSign Form, after a DocuSign Form is completed, and populates a SharePoint List. Power Automate has DocuSign Connectors (Premium), see screenshot below. 

ramoroso_0-1666103675937.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (1,586)