cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to create a new OneNote notebook?

Hi,

Is it possible to create a new note book and store it on onedrive using Power Automate?

Regards,

Aakash

5 REPLIES 5

@Anonymous 

Hi there.  So, "yes" is the short answer.  If you're not already familiar with it, do some reading on the Graph API.  That has a connector to create a notebook which (I think) defaults to storing in SharePoint.

From there, you can move the file from SP to OneDrive and should be good, ya?  Here's a video on Power Automate and Graph API:

Keep us posted.

-Ed

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please take a try with @edgonzales 's solution and let me know if your requirement could be achieved.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @edgonzales , @v-alzhan-msft 

Unfortunately, the content in that video seemed a little too complicated for a citizen developer like me. But thank you for replying. 

Aakash

@Anonymous 

No worries at all.  It's tough to figure where people are at sometimes, so I'll go with the quickest response first.

Let me see if I can create something to help get you started.  Do you know if you have premium licensing?  Looking to see if you've got access to the http connector.

Thanks!

-Ed

Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I don't have a premium license. I have O365 E3 license.

Regards,

Aakash

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022- Season 2 has kicked off!

Users online (4,509)