cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pre
Community Support
Community Support

How to delete the flow when the approval is not being viewed or responded for long time.

Hi,

I want to delete the flow inside the Flow itself so that when the approval email is not been responded for 2 days it gets deleted. Terminate is not working correct as it may be visible for the other users . In Conditions I can see only for Approved, succeeded, Failed scenario. How can set delete Flow scenario?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @pre ,

You could take a try to create the flow with the "send an email with options" action, and then check from the flow run history to see if the responded user information could be available.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Hi @pre ,

I assume your end goal is to Cancel the approval, if yes, unfortunately it is not possible. To be honest it will be a good functionality to have so lets up-vote the idea at   https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/Action-to-cancel-approval/idi-p/256792 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

pre
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @CFernandes 

Thank you . But may I know how to capture user information who has responded on send an email with options as I will be using "Send an email with options" instead of "Approval"

@pre You can use the "Response Summary" the output of the Approval action.

CFernandes_0-1600084930978.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hi @pre ,

You could take a try to create the flow with the "send an email with options" action, and then check from the flow run history to see if the responded user information could be available.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello @CFernandes 

The requirement is wanted to use “Send an email with options” instead of “Approval” and would like to know if there is a way to capture who has responded on “Send an email with options”.

Let me know if the above is achievable.

Thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-alzhan-msft ,

In run history i can only find selected option not the responded user.

Could you please send the screen shot hot to achieve responded user information from "send an email with options".

Regards,

Jigar Sao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,979)