cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

How to manually enter file path in ListFolder SharePoint

I am trying to create a flow that auto saves files from email to the correct folder in a client's folder. I have run into an issue trying to get list folder to return the data I need to confirm if the client has the folder that files are suppose to be stored in. My file path is the same as when you press the drop down to get the file path. I'm currently getting a 404 error saying that the folder I have identified couldn't be found, but when I use the drop down to get the same folder path it works. Does anyone know what I need to edit my folder path so ListFolder will accept it?

The code I'm using is:

uriComponent(ListFolderPath)

slack3.PNGslack2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: How to manually enter file path in ListFolder SharePoint

Hi @OverGeared ,

First of all, please make sure that the Folder path you filled in does exist, refer to the method to List folder:

64.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @OverGeared ,

First of all, please make sure that the Folder path you filled in does exist, refer to the method to List folder:

64.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I have tested the path both in the flow of my project and in a blank flow using your method. In the flow of my project it returned that the folder wasn't found, but in the blank flow it worked and return the data successfully. Am I blind or is something not working correctly? 

EDIT: I am blind. The path was incorrect in the project flow. it should have been Client-Docs not Client-Doc. 

error1.PNGnoterror1.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (6,203)