Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
v-upsi
Microsoft
Microsoft

How to read last successful runs data for a flow

Hi,

I want to fetch a flow last successful runs data, I have flow which fetch same data again and again from some source to perform some operation. so I do not want to fetch data from source again and again. If there the flow has already run successfully in past so i want the result to be use. Or is there way to cache data in flow.

Any help or suggestion would be really appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @v-upsi 

Referencing to data from a flow run is currently not supported and so the scenario you have mentioned cannot be achieved as per the current status of the platform.

However, you can temporarily store data from a successful run to SharePoint or Excel and then use the same in later flows and keep updating the list or the excel spreadsheet as required. 

If you think this should be added as a feature you can create or upvote similar existing idea posts here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @v-upsi 

Referencing to data from a flow run is currently not supported and so the scenario you have mentioned cannot be achieved as per the current status of the platform.

However, you can temporarily store data from a successful run to SharePoint or Excel and then use the same in later flows and keep updating the list or the excel spreadsheet as required. 

If you think this should be added as a feature you can create or upvote similar existing idea posts here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Users online (2,278)