cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YEUNG_Gabriel
Advocate I
Advocate I

How to send out the Sharepoint online list via email (and the contents are in ONE email but NOT....

Hi

could you please advise on how to send out a Sharepoint online list via email. The LIST contents should be in ONE email but NOT 1 record per 1 email....

I wonder it also automatically added the "Apply to each" and seems I cannot remove it so 1 record per 1 email being sent out.....

T0.pngT1.png

6 REPLIES 6
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @YEUNG_Gabriel,

Flow will always add the Apply to each if you add the dynamic content from Get items to the fields in Send an email. This is because that Get items will get multiple items but flow can only send the value one at a time.. 

If you really need this, please consider to submit an idea:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
efialtes
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

@YEUNG_Gabriel Have you tried either "Create HTML table" or "Create CSV table" action blocks; and then send this output in the email body?

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/html-tables-csvs-computer-vision/

Hope this helps

Hi,

your information is helpful and it seems can group the item(s) to a HTML table / format...

However, the email will show the HTML code instead of readable format ... Do you have any idea ???

HTML-Table.png

After shift to HTML=YES, not much help ....

HTML-Table1.png

You mean you are using "Office 365 Outlook Send an email" and set "Is HTML" flag to Yes?

IsHTML.png

YES ...

HTML-Table2.png

Please have a look to this thread

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/SharePoint-List-as-HTML-table/td-p/31710

As @v-micsh-msft suggests, the problem you describe can be related to Lookup fields. On the thread you will find a couple of recommendations (on is to use "Send me an email notification" action block; if the problem persists, try adding a Select action block which allows to reformat the Sharepoint get items output before applying "Create HTML table"). I also experienced formatting problems issues as the one you describe and finally applied the "Select" action block approach to solve them

Hope this helps

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,956)